Not an instrument but an orchestra of care!
An individual may be self-referred to hospice or referred by a family member or medical provider. Medical eligibility for hospice care is determined by the patient's medical provider and a hospice medical director.
Typically hospice care is appropriate if the patient:
• Has a life expectancy of six months or less (if the disease runs its normal course) as determined by the patient's physician and the hospice medical director.
• Desires palliative treatment instead of curative care.
• Prefers not to return to the hospital or the emergency room.
• Wants to stay home as long as possible.
• Would like assistance with emotional, social and/or spiritual needs.
Simply reach out to us with any questions regarding eligibility, and one of our trained professionals will help answer your questions.